About InnoBay Group Pte Ltd

Know more about the company behind Acelancer Bay!

Moderator: J.Mathews

admin
Site Admin

Postby admin » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:49 am

Hi All,

We are primarily a digital marketing and web/mobile apps development agency providing consultancy and development services to our customers. We would continue to hone our expertise to ride the digital revolution with the aspiration to provide best in class omni-channel marketing solutions.

That would be our first engine of growth that allows us to always keep abreast of technological development. The next engine of growth would be the development of our in-house retail software/application products. As such, we have launched AceLancer Bay as further detailed below.

AceLancer Bay is a marketplace for freelancers and independent contractors to be matched with individuals or companies requiring the services of the former. Services could range from plumbing, photography to software development.

How did the idea of AceLancer Bay came about?
In this new digital age of sharing” or “on demand” economy, society is evolving to see freelancers not as a compromised option but as a variable career of choice. Singapore, for one, is seeing a growing pool of freelancers with the conservative estimate given in Parliament earlier this year by Mr Ang to be about 200,000. Mr Ang is a Member of Parliament for Ang Mo Kio GRC.

We do not just provide mobile apps platforms in ios and android but importantly a web portal with a forum to engage and build a community of freelancers and independent contractors who can market their services, network, make contacts and even collaborate to leverage on synergies of their various skill sets to take on more challenging projects that one in silo would otherwise not be able to take up. This forum is in fact one of the more significant aspect of our integrated online platforms with members sharing their challenges such as payment issues or setting of prices instead of being exploited when less informed. Equally important is the positioning of freelancers as professionals as they must also up their game, no less.

As a matter of fact, as suggested by the name of this integrated platform, AceLancer Bay aspires to be the platform, a home of sort, for serious and well-respected professional freelancers whom we call AceLancers rather than be vulnerable individuals with limited resources. We also aspire for the community in the forum to grow such that even resources now pretty out of reach to individual freelancers such as legal advisory access to be shared and readily made available to the community besides training, financial planning and so on. Perhaps a constructive union of sort in time to come.

On the business front, with uncertain economic conditions looming, more employers are driven to in a way, “share” available pool of independent contractors and freelancers to fulfill their project delivery obligations and stay competitive and afloat in a global economy to ride out storms. When the going get tougher, more people might be displaced and freelancing may become an option grown out of necessity for some individuals to better cope with their loss of jobs. They may seize the opportunity to turn the situation around to make it a sustainable career option.

In closing this section, this project is not only about apps & platform development but also incorporates and leverages on the knowledge of our recruitment business and passion to hopefully lend a constructive impact to the new work force.

We hope AceLancer Bay will serve you well!
http://acelancerbay.com/download.php

Cheers
InnoBay Group

Ashleyqmju

Postby Ashleyqmju » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:45 am

It actually doesnt matter who I want to PM, it is automically tagging in the AFL Players Group and I cant remove them

Michaeltyjy

View first unread post

Postby Michaeltyjy » Fri Sep 29, 2017 11:04 am

Hello all,
When I click the button "View Active Topics", it always shows no messages. Any idea what is wrong?

MichaelJen

Postby MichaelJen » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:54 pm

happy wednesday back:.. i see our troll moved his spamming to this forum now. what kind of mental disorder makes people do things like that?

Karimjola

View first unread post

Postby Karimjola » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:49 pm

All the other forums Im on have a "View First Unread" or some such button that sends me directly to the first post in the topic that I havent read. Its a great time-saver. I havent been able to find that feature in this forum. Does that feature exist and how? Thanks

Rickhuho

View first unread post

Postby Rickhuho » Mon Oct 02, 2017 7:47 pm

Not sure I see the issue. When I open the board--i.e., "Suggestion Box"--I simple click on the little box by the thread title that says "NEW", and it takes me to the first unread post.

Did I mis understand what it is you were looking for?

Ryantohy

View first unread post

Postby Ryantohy » Thu Oct 05, 2017 6:11 pm

The first unread button is just to the left of the thread title. It kinda looks like a page with the corner folded over.

Thanks
Steve

Butchhike

Postby Butchhike » Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:40 am

HI. I WOULD LIKE TO INVEST IN CG CONSUMER ELEC FOR LONG TERM PERIOD. ABOUT 2-3 YEARS. WHAT ARE YOUR VIEWS? WHAT TARGET WOULD YOU SUGGEST?

OR DO YOU THINK ITS BETTER TO BOOK BY END OF 2017?

THANKS

MandieCiwi

View first unread post

Postby MandieCiwi » Wed Oct 11, 2017 1:45 pm

It seems that the new version of the site is really aggressive with resetting the "View First Unread Post" button. On the older version of the site, I could log on use that button on multiple sub-forums and it would always be set for when I last logged in.

Now, if Im in the Stripertalk forum, by the time Im done and move on to look at another forum, the View First Unread Post button only goes to posts made in the last few minutes. Something with how the cookie is read/written?

Am I missing a setting, or is this the nature of the new forums?

Im sure I didnt explain that clearly. Let me know if you need me to clarify.

CharlieQypu

Postby CharlieQypu » Thu Oct 12, 2017 5:12 am

can anybody tell about the lifestyle of an information group officer.What facilities he get ? previous threads about this topic do not give satisfactory information.

Return to “About Us”